The Greater Yellowstone Area is the only remaining large biologically intact temperate ecosystem in North America, comparable in size and diversity to Africa’s Serengeti!Learn More
Aura Soma Lava Hot Springs
- 196 E Main PO Box 129
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho 83246
- Toll Free
- Lodging Type
- Bed and Breakfast, Hotel - Motel
Aura Soma Lava has a variety of lodging including tiny homes, Cape Cod houses, conference center as well as 20 different styles of suites in the lodge. All guests of Aura Soma Lava can use our outdoor natural, mineral hot springs pool from 5am to midnight. THe pool is serenely positioned alongside the Portneuf River. The Hot Springs Pool is a unique, relaxing experience.
Enjoy Lava! Take flight on the new Lava Zipline or with Cloud 9 helicopter rides. Hike the Pebble Creek Forest area or bike in our nearby mountains. Float Lava’s river, or speed slide at the Swim Park. And of course there's Aura Soma Lava's spa with a variety of massage styles available as well as facials. Aura Soma Lava has a variety of lodgings for any girlfriend getaway budget, from individual rooms at our lodge to affordable and luxurious vacation guest houses.
- The guest-only pool is located on our main property next to the Conference Center.
- Pool Hours: 5AM - Midnight.
- Children should be accompanied by a guardian.
- Just a 1 Minute Walk from the Lodge or Courtyard Rooms!
- 2 Minute Drive from the Chalet or Cape Cod Homes!
- Temperature Range is between 102-105 F.