On Monday, August 21, 2017 the Yellowstone Teton Territory area will experience a Full Solar Eclipse resulting in great memories with this once in a lifetime opportunity!
- 271 Broadway
Idaho Falls, Utah 83402
- Other Attractions
An interactive art adventure for kids
Located in downtown Idaho Falls, ARTitorium engages children in art experiences that are meaningful, entertaining, sometimes noisy, and always fun. We do this through field trips, art classes, and a variety of interactive exhibits. Current attractions include art-making software, a green screen studio, stop-motion animation stations, collaborative murals, and noise-making installations.
The 136-seat MC Theater provides a fully-equipped yet intimate setting for performances, music, and film that will highlight local and national talent.
Our vision is to provide welcoming, fun-focused, and imaginative experiences in the arts for kids and families, and to be a valuable and meaningful resource for caregivers and teachers across eastern Idaho.
- to inspire kids 0-12 years of age and their families to interact with, explore, and create art
- to embrace mess and noise as a mode of creativity
- to focus on hands-on, tactile, immersive, and play-based attractions
- to expand access for participation
- to give kids access and exposure to a wide variety of art experiences
- to encourage intergenerational experiences
- to collaborate with kids, caregivers, parents, teachers, and schools in developing exhibits and programs