That Eastern Idaho is unrivaled in its hunting experiences enjoying hunting seasons for deer, elk, antelope, black bear, mountain lion, quail, pheasant and other species. Learn More
Eastern Idaho's Yellowstone Teton Territory
Yellowstone-Teton Territory is a private not-for-profit tourism organization whose membership spans the six eastern Idaho counties of Bonneville, Clark, Fremont, Jefferson, Madison and Teton, covering over 7,500 square miles. Our goals are to promote and to market eastern Idaho nationally and globally to future visitors and to promote all types of recreational activities, events and festivals not only in our region but also in the state of Idaho.
Vision Statement: Promote tourism and travel industry within Bonneville, Jefferson, Madison, Clark, Teton, and Fremont counties in the state of Idaho.
YTT was formed as the regional organization to process travel and tourism grants from the Idaho Travel Council. Grant funds are a 2% tax collected by the the innkeepers and campgrounds in the state.
Each year, your membership and involvement in YTT helps to enhance and carry out selected programs. These programs are designed to successfully promote the region, which brings visitors and their dollars to area businesses.
What does it mean for you?
...Through YTT, you can be involved in the grant allocation process that determines our regional marketing focus, priorities, and programs. These programs can directly effect you in the following ways:
- Actively trying to keep visitors in this region longer
- Representation in all regional directories
- Important web presence on YTT website
- Representation of YTT and your business at various travel shows
- Eligibility for cooperative marketing packages
- Representation in YTT 800 number inquiries and fulfillment
- Access to direct mail lists
...Through YTT you will have an opportunity to network with other businesses in your market and share ideas about common problems and creative solutions.
...Through YTT you can learn of monthly updats regarding YTT activities and opportunities.
- All tourism/recreation related businesses
- Must be a resident in one of the following counties in Idaho: Bonneville, Jefferson, Madison, Clark, Teton, and Fremont.